Bio Gas Plants
With the need of energy becoming more and more, bio gas plants are becoming prominent due to their ability to turn waste materials into fuel for many purposes. Bio gas is formed when anaerobic digestion or fermentation takes place in organic matter like manure, sewage, municipal waste, green waste and crops. Bio gas mainly consists of methane gas and carbon dioxide and may have small amounts of hydrogen sulphide, moisture and siloxanes. Bio gas plant is a common site in many houses right now.
We SIGMA POLLUTION CONTROL EQUIPMENTS (INDIA) PVT. LTD, a leading manufacturer and service provider of Residential and Commercial Biogas Plants, Sewage, Effluent, Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants etc.. Package Biogas Plant, Biogas Plants For Animal Shelters, Biogas Plants For Critical Effluents.
Some of the Advantages of our bio-gas plants are:
- Biogas can be produced from any type of food waste, animal dung, and sewage
- Low power consumption
- No noise generation
- Our design can accommodate future expansions and requirements
- Safe biogas storage and easy utilization system
- Smokeless combustion of gas
- Less quantity of sludge generation
- Sludge generated is the best quality fertilizer and can be used for gardening & farming
Residential Bio Gas Plants
Commercial Bio Gas Plants